Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cyndi's List

Don't you wish there were an index to all the genealogical sites on the Internet?  There are so many sites.  In fact, it is estimated that genealogy is the second most popular topic online, coming in behind one topic that I will refrain from discussing...So, wouldn't it be nice to have an index to all those genealogical websites?  Well, there is!  It's Cyndi's List.  Got check out www.cyndislist.com and you'll see an index to genealogical websites.  Cyndi updates her list almost daily and now has 270,000+ links for family history.  Wonderful!

1 comment:

Amanda @ Healthy House on the Block said...

I too LOVE Cyndi's List. For whatever reason, in the winter I tend to do a lot of family history research, and I LOVE using her site. Genealogy is one of the neatest things, isn't it? I feel like I can't get enough of it! :)